About ISOPS Foundation
International Society for Peace and Safety Foundation
The violence present in every part of the world today call for network of peacemakers to work together to save humanity from disasters. Peace will be possible if we all learn the act and work together. In this regards, International Society for Peace and Safety (ISOPS) was created to work in the fulfillment of possible peace and respect to human rights in the whole world.
International Society for Peace and Safety (ISOPS) is a Non-governmental Organization, with a network of individuals in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. The organization was founded in 2012, but duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2015 as Incorporated Trustees with registration number with CAC/IT/ No 78612..To assist in restoring peace in Nigeria and worldwide.
A safe Nigeria where people live in peace and prosperity through non-violence means.
Reducing violence, restoring peace and upholding human rights advocacy through peace, safety and human rights education in schools, communities and workplaces to empower young people for effective change.
Our Constitutional Aims and Objectives
- Promote Peace restoration and Coexistence;
- Promote Health, Safety and Environmental Issues;
- Promote good Governance, and Conflict management.
- Promote Human Rights and assist in Disaster management
- Promote Human Capital Development and Illiteracy Eradication
The Benefits Of
Working With Us.
- To defend and protect our members against any form of victimization and harassment
- To receive free training on peace, safety and human rights and other related programs
- To receive scholarship from our partner in our related programs
- To travel abroad to represent ISOPS in conferences and workshops
- To act as delegates and represent us in New York-USA, Geneva – Switzerland and Vienna –Austria UN conferences and meetings in line with UN SDGs.
- To receive award recognition and certificates from our partners abroad
The Organizations We Work With
- United State Institute of Peace (for peace building)
- Peacejam Foundation (for Peace Education)
- International Cities of Peace (for peace building)
- Youth for Human Rights International (for human rights education)
- United for Human Rights (for human education)
- OSHAssociation UK (for safety education)
- National Human Rights Commission, Nigeria (for human rights education)
- National Youth Leadership Council,USA(for youth programs)
- End Violence Against Violence ,USA (for education)
- Global Network of Civil Society Organization for Disaster Reduction
- World Association of Non-Governmental Organization.
- Keep Children Safe,UK (for education and policy for children)
Our thematic areas in line with the following Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
Goal 8 Decent work and Economic Growth ( Safety)
Safety – We create network of members that involved our community, employers and employees to save lives and reduce workplace accidents and injuries through education, communication and promotion of Health, Safety and Environmental policies, legislation, rules and regulations in our working environment.
Goal 16 Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions (Peace & Human Rights)
Peace – We create a network of members around the globe to educate, communicate and promote peace using conflict management, negotiation, mediation, reconciliation and peace building.
Human Rights – We create a network of members that involves corporate organizations, human rights institutions, institutions of learning and the society to reduce human rights violations using education,communication,campaign and promotion of the rights of the less privileged and the marginalized in our society.
Goal 17 Partnership to Achieve the Goals
To partner with individuals and organizations that work in these SDGs areas so as to achieve the set targets.